Enterprise Resource Consulting is an independent strategy and results-oriented business consulting firm specializing in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. We provide strategic thinking and professional advice to help clients manage growth and maximize performance in the areas of ERP selection, implementation, business process improvement, and failing implementation project rescue. Independence means that we’re 100% technology-agnostic, and have no financial ties to any software vendor or reseller. Our ERP selection specialist will provide the project management services necessary to insure that the best possible software for your business is selected.
Which of these are concerns for your business?
- The business has outgrown the current system
- What ROI can be expected from a new ERP system?
- How long does it take to implement ERP?
- There is too much reliance on Excel spreadsheets
- The existing legacy software is heavily customized and difficult to support
- Better information is needed to make pricing decisions
- It’s difficult to determine how much inventory is in the warehouse(s)
- Mont-end closing takes too long
- Running out of stock on components and/or too much inventory
- Have customers imposed EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) requirements